Buy vsRisk before the end of January and get a voucher for 15% off any ITG training course!
Risk assessment is the core competence of information security management. Every control ('control' = 'risk countermeasure') decision you make must be proportionate to the actual risk your organisation faces. You must therefore assess risks on a structured asset-by-asset basis - and experience proves you need to save time and money with a risk assessment tool that automates and simplifies this process.
ISO27001 is actually predicated on risk assessment and, if you're pursuing ISO27001 certification (and why not?), this is the tool to carry out this core part of your project - today and for the future!
The unique vsRisk™ Risk Assessment Tool:
- Automates and delivers an ISO/IEC 27001-compliant risk assessment;
- Uniquely, vsRisk™ can assess confidentiality, integrity & availability for each of the business, legal and contractual aspects of information assets – as required by ISO 27001
- Comprehensive best-practice alignment:
- Supports ISO/IEC 27002 and ISO/IEC27001:2005
- Complies with BS7799-3:2006
- Complies with ISO/IEC27005
- Complies with NIST SP 800-30
- Complies with the UK’s Risk Assessment Standard
- Wizard-based approach simplifies and accelerates the risk assessment process;
- Integrated, regularly updated, BS7799-3 compliant threat and vulnerability databases;
- Customisable assessment scales and risk acceptance criteria;
- Contains all ISO 27001/ISO 27002 controls with additional control databases available;
- Produces an audit-ready Statement of Applicability;
- Backup and restore capability;
- Clear, clean user interface with integrated help, making the tool easy-to-use